Eleanor Roosevelt High School PTSA
The PTSA meets on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
ERHS PTSA is now participating in MemberHub!
To join the PTSA, go to https://erptsa.new.memberhub.store and choose the level of membership you wish to purchase, plus any additional donations.
Additional donations are always welcome, and can be made either through MemberHub or using the Paypal button on the main page of this website. Most of the membership fee goes to the State and National PTAs, plus we have to pay fees to paypal, so we rely on additional donations and fundraising to pay for teacher appreciation events, mini-grants to teachers and student organizations, and other PTSA activities.
With MemberHub you can:
Join the PTA, shop Givebacks offers, and buy other items online
Sign up for volunteer time slots or needed items and receive reminders
Receive emails and/or texts with communications from all levels of your school
Share files and photos in a secure environment
Utilize your the school calendar and receive event reminders
Install the MemberHub app on your smartphone for info on the go
Here’s a link to a quick introduction of MemberHub: General Overview for MemberHub Users
PTSA Board 2023-2024
Committee Chairs (appointed):
Why join a PTA?
• Make a difference in your school and your child’s life. By participating in the PTA, you help your school achieve things they couldn’t do without you. Opportunities are abundant to help out, whether it is by donating your time, knowledge, presence at an event, or showing that you support the school by becoming a member.
• Tap into a network. Parenting and teaching are not easy—it helps to share ideas, concerns, and experiences with people who are going through similar experiences. PTA provides the opportunity to meet other parents, staff, and caregivers and gain new perspectives on issues.
• Discover great resources. PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents, teachers, and students. From Our Child Magazine to e-newsletters on areas important to education, members find tips for helping their students with homework, advice for preparing for a parent-teacher conference, and ways to help bridge home and school.
• Cost savings. The National PTA has partnerships with major retail outlets. Learn more about the National PTA Member Benefits Program at pta.org/benefits.
• Get connected. Meet other engaged parents to support the school and children. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school and to have an impact on your child’s future.
• Dozens of national programs that engage students and win national recognition. School wide programs are designed to bring families together and support student success, including the “Reflections” art program, School of Excellence, Healthy Lifestyles, and more.
• Leadership and learning opportunities. The PTA is a place to strengthen your skills and learn new ones. Your state and National PTA offer training through conferences, hands-on sessions, webinars, e-learning courses, and more.
• Speak up. This is your opportunity to have a voice in your school, district, state, and national policies that effect children. The PTA is the largest and oldest volunteer advocacy group for children in the United States. We support the education and welfare of all children to help them reach their full potential.